* Sees 2010 EBIT at upper end of 2.5-3.0 bln euro range * Expects to first hit 10 pct EBIT margin in H2 of 2012 * Q2 2010 EBIT margin could surpass 7 percent from Q1 * H2 2010 may be weaker than H1 due to R&D costs * Daimler shares up 0.4 pct, in line with sector (Adds analyst comment, background) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, May 28 (Reuters) - Daimler's passenger car division Mercedes-Benz Cars expects operating profit to reach the upper end of its forecast this year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mercedes maps out road to 10 pct EBIT margin aim" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.