(Recasts with comments from investor presentation) FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's premium Mercedes Car Group division is on track to reach the goal of boosting its operating margin to 7 percent by 2007, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker said on Wednesday. In slides posted on its Web site before a conference call with investors, the company said Mercedes was making progress with plans to reduce costs, boost revenue, ensure quality and revamp the loss-making Smart small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mercedes on track for 7 pct margin goal - Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642