* Ministers want more trade within bloc, fewer imports * Inexpensive goods from China of particular concern (Recasts with Mercosur countries say seeking increased intrazone trade to protect against Asian imports, adds comments from Brazil finance minister) By Daniela Desantis and Guido Nejamkis LUQUE, Paraguay, June 28 (Reuters) - South American trade bloc Mercosur will seek to increase trade within the zone and protect itself from cheap Asian imports, ministers from member countries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mercosur eyes increase in import substitution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.