(Recasts, adds S&P ratings downgrade, background, changes dateline, previous dateline NEW YORK) CHICAGO, April 26 (Reuters) - Meridian Automotive Systems Inc. on Tuesday filed for bankruptcy protection to restructure its debt, which it said became unsustainable in a climate of increasing steel and resin prices and vehicle production cuts. Meridian, a closely held supplier of parts to auto and truck makers, said termination of early payment programs by manufacturers also hurt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Meridian files for bankruptcy reorganization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642