* Sees Q1 lower than Q4 * Q4 EPS $0.30 vs est $0.44 * Q4 rev up 49 pct at $570.4 mln * Inventories on rise through 2010 * Shares fall about 5 pct (Recasts; adds details, analyst comments, updates shares) By Arnika Thakur Bangalore, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Methanex Corp's quarterly profit missed market estimates by the widest margin in five quarters, weighed down by higher inventories, which is also expected to hurt the current quarter, sending its shares down 5 percent. Inventories ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Methanex Q4 results, Q1 view weighed by inventory woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642