(Adds company, analyst comments, updates share price) By Alistair Holloway HELSINKI, April 28 (Reuters) - Finnish engineering group Metso reported a deeper-than-expected first-quarter loss on Wednesday and gave a weak outlook for its paper unit, sending its stock sharply lower. Metso's January-March loss before extraordinary items and taxes was 23 million euros ($27.37 million). Excluding a net one-off loss of 3.1 million euros, the result was below an average forecast for a 13.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Metso Q1 misses forecasts, 2004 profits seen flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642