(Adds quotes, detail, stock price, byline) By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, July 27 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso saw net profit fall 29 percent in the second quarter from the same period last year, as a recent rapid recovery in industrial units slowed and costs rose at its retail chain. Carso , part of the business empire of Latin America's richest man, Carlos Slim, said on Wednesday its quarterly net profit reached 932 billion pesos ($86 million), below analysts' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mexico Carso net profit drops in second quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642