* Mexico foreign investment nears pre-crisis levels * Aerospace, auto sectors expand investment * Home-grown businesses feel threatened, holding back (Recasts, adds detail) By Patrick Rucker MEXICO CITY, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Foreign firms poured billions of dollars of fresh investment into Mexico in the first half of the year as the economy slowly recovered from recession, despite an escalating war against drug cartels. Foreign direct investment in Mexico climbed 28 percent in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mexico foreign investment climbs despite violence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642