(Adds analyst quotes, details, background, byline) By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, April 29 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso said on Thursday its first-quarter net profit grew 95 percent, beating expectations and driven by a strengthening recovery in industrial operations after a long slowdown. Carso a retail and industrial conglomerate that belongs to the business empire of Latin America's richest man, Carlos Slim, reported net profit of 931 million pesos ($84 million), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mexico's Carso net up 95 pct on industry rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.