(Adds details, byline) By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso saw net profit rise 610 percent in the third quarter from the year-ago period as its industrial units rallied on a manufacturing rebound and retail outlets celebrated rising consumer confidence. Carso , part of the business empire of Latin America's richest man, Carlos Slim, said on Thursday its quarterly net profit reached 1.161 billion pesos ($102 million). Revenues rose 18 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mexico's Carso net, sales rise on industry rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.