(Adds pension comments) LONDON, May 27 (Reuters) - Creditors of bankrupt UK car firm MG Rover may struggle to get 1 percent of the 1.4 billion pounds ($2.6 billion) they are owed, a source close to the situation told Reuters. MG Rover's administrators, PricewaterhouseCoopers, sent letters this week to more than 8,000 creditors, including staff laid off after the carmaker filed for bankruptcy at the beginning of April. Creditors' claims for 1.4 billion pounds compare to assets worth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-MG Rover creditors may recover just 1 pct-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642