(Adds detail, background, shares) PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest tyre maker, Michelin , reported a nearly four percent rise in first-quarter sales on Monday, saying demand had revived and it was confident of improved operating performance this year. The company, whose profits slid in 2003 due to ballooning rubber prices and a one-off takeover charge, said that rising raw materials costs had prompted it to take a prudent view of its forecasts for the year under way. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin boosts quarterly sales by 3.9 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642