(Adds analyst comment) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - The accidental death of Edouard Michelin on Friday may reopen a debate about the structure of the world's largest tire maker but its immediate future is not at risk, sector analysts said on Monday. Shares in France's Compagnie Generale des Etablissement Michelin SA , eased 1.4 percent at the opening. Edouard Michelin, born in 1963, died in a boating accident during a fishing trip near Brittany. He leaves behind a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin death could signal structure change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642