(Adds details, background) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest tyre maker Michelin posted a slide in first-half net profit due to restructuring costs on Tuesday and said a one-off 300 million euro goodwill charge would take a bite from full-year earnings. France-based Michelin reported a forecast-beating rise in operating profit thanks to slightly stronger demand and higher prices, but said a significant inventory-related boost would be erased in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin H1 net profit falls, charge to hit '03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.