(Adds broker's comment, car sector, Bridgestone, Continental) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Feb 22 (Reuters) - French tyremaker Michelin kicked off a fresh round of price rises in Europe on Friday, passing on a spike in raw materials such as natural rubber, synthetic rubber, steel and oil. The increases, to take effect between March 15 and July 1, will hit both consumers and businesses, likely adding to price inflation and possibly slowing economic growth. The European Central Bank, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin hikes tyre prices as raw materials rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642