* Michelin H1 net loss 119 mln euro, smaller than expected * Says committed to positive FCF in H2 * H1 sales fall 13.4 pct to 7.1 bln euros * Shares up 6.9 percent at 0807 GMT (Adds details from news conference, share price, analyst) By Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, July 31 (Reuters) - French tyre manufacturer Michelin on Friday posted a smaller-than-expected first-half loss and said that although industry stocks were returning to more normal levels it was too soon to talk about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin keeps cash goal despite H1 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642