(Updates price guidance, adds comment from S&P) LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest tyre maker Michelin plans to sell a 500 million euro 30-year subordinated bond on Wednesday, a lead manager for the deal said. Orders for the bond exceeded 900 million euros on Wednesday morning, the banker said. Price guidance for the bond, which will be callable after 10 years, was refined during the day to give an expected yield of 195 basis points over swaps, at the low end of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin plans to sell 500 mln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.