(Adds analyst comment, CFO comment, shares) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - Michelin , Europe's biggest tyre maker, doubled its first-half earnings as price increases and fewer one-off charges offset rising rubber costs, putting it on track to meet its target of higher full-year profitability. Net profit totalled 319 million euros ($384.5 million), the French company said on Friday, compared with 157.5 million last year and just above the average forecast of 300 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin price rises boost profit, confirms target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.