(Adds details) By Louise Knowles PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin posted little changed first-quarter sales on Tuesday, reflecting slower demand in Europe and a tough year-on-year comparison. The world's biggest supplier of tyres, however, described the quarter as unrepresentative and said it expected sales volumes to return to their normal growth pattern as European markets resumed their long-term trend. The company had sales of 3.6 billion euros ($4.7 billion) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin Q1 sales little changed, Europe slow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642