(Adds analyst comment, background) By Jean-Michel Belot PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin raised its operating margin target for 2002 on Tuesday as it posted better than expected first-half profits, sending its shares up over five percent in early trading. Europe's largest tyre manufacturer said net profit fell 31 percent to 254.1 million euros for the first six months of 2002, but that drop was entirely attributable to a large capital gain which inflated last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Michelin ups margin goal, sets shares on a roll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642