(Updates with midday price, adds quotes) By Vicki Kwong HONG KONG, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares of Chinese mini-car and helicopter maker AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd jumped nearly 20 percent in their debut on Thursday morning in Hong Kong, as investors bet economic growth will boost its sales. Shares in AviChina ended the morning session at HK$1.45 after being issued at HK$1.21 each. The stock was the fourth-most actively traded on the main board, with HK$924.74 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mini-car maker AviChina races ahead in debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642