(Adds description of defects, other details, background) TOKYO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp and Honda Motor Co said on Thursday they would recall more than a combined 570,000 cars worldwide in another sign of heightening quality issues in the auto industry. There were no reports of any accidents in either case and both said the impact on their earnings would be minimal. Fourth-ranked Mitsubishi Motors said it would recall more than 360,000 cars worldwide for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mitsubishi, Honda to recall combined 570,000 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.