(Recasts with Q3 profit, company comments) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japan's top two trading houses, Mitsubishi Corp and Mitsui & Co , on Thursday booked quarterly profit falls, partly due to lower coal prices, but stood by their full-year profit outlooks. Top executives of big trading firms, which also include Sumitomo Corp and Itochu Corp , said a slowdown of the U.S. economy would have a limited impact on their business, and demand in emerging economies was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mitsubishi, Mitsui Q3 profits down, keep outlooks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.