(Adds Grandis sales tally in penultimate paragraph) TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp is set to reduce its sedan lineup from three models to two and shift resources to minivans and other popular vehicles, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business newspaper reported. A company spokesman said on Monday that a reduction of its sedan line was one option being discussed under the automaker's plan to concentrate its limited resources on more successful models, but added that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mitsubishi Motors to cut sedan lineup-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642