(Recasts with details, comments from shareholders' meeting) By Takaya Yamaguchi TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) will work on a revival plan costing around 250 billion yen ($2.3 billion), aiming to expand in Southeast Asia and hold on to its car plants worldwide, Mitsubishi group sources said. Japan's fourth-largest auto maker, mired in huge losses and debt, is under pressure to come up with a restructuring plan after its top shareholder DaimlerChrysler AG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mitsubishi Motors eyes $2.3 bln revival plan-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642