(Adds denials from Mitsubishi and DaimlerChrysler) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Barely a year after declaring itself "back on track", Mitsubishi Motors Corp appears to be back at square one amid reports of bigger losses, more restructuring and the dismissal of its German chief executive. Leading Japanese business daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei) reported on Tuesday that Japan's fourth-largest auto maker was set to close one of its three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-MMC back at square one as reports of more woes swirl" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.