(Recasts, adds details from conference call) July 29 (Reuters) - Modine Manufacturing Co , a maker of heating and cooling systems for vehicles, posted a surprise quarterly profit, helped by strong European, South American and commercial products segments, sending its shares up as much as 22 percent. But Modine sees a softening in the automotive market in Europe, which accounts for almost half of its net sales. It also expects the weakness in the North American heavy-duty truck market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Modine Q1 results beat Street view, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642