(Recasts, adds conference call details, share movement) May 22 (Reuters) - Auto repair chain operator Monro Muffler Brake Inc. posted quarterly earnings above analysts' estimates driven by strong same-store sales, and said it was planning one or two deals in the current quarter that would boost its tire-store base. "We would expect to announce over the next four, five weeks one to two deals each in the 10- to 15-store range," Chief Executive Robert Gross said in a conference call with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Monro Muffler Q4 earnings up on strong same-store sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642