(Adds comment from banker, analyst, details) By Jane Barrett and William Schomberg MILAN, June 26 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Moody's cut Fiat's credit worthiness to one notch above "junk" on Wednesday and joined a chorus suggesting the best cure for Fiat's shaky finances would be to sell its core but loss-making car unit. Moody's Investor Services lowered Fiat's long-term senior unsecured debt rating to Baa3 from Baa2, potentially increasing the group's borrowing costs, on concerns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Moody's downgrades Fiat, sees cure in car sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.