(Adds reaction from state, jobless rate, upcoming bond sale) CHICAGO, March 26 (Reuters) - With the deteriorating automotive industry taking a toll on the Michigan economy, Moody's Investors Service said it revised the state's rating outlook to negative from stable, affecting more than $5 billion of outstanding debt. "The outlook for Michigan's rating is negative, based on the state's lack of economic resiliency, which may increase budgetary challenges, reduce liquidity, and encourage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Moody's revises Michigan ratings outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.