* Briton to join Rosberg as Schumacher's replacement * Perez takes Hamilton's seat at McLaren * Mercedes commit to Formula One future By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Lewis Hamilton will leave McLaren and race for the Mercedes Formula One team next season after agreeing a three-year deal in which the Briton replace seven-times world champion Michael Schumacher. McLaren announced separately that Mexican ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Motor racing-Hamilton leaves McLaren for Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642