(adds quotes from Shnaider, details) LONDON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The struggling Jordan Formula One team announced on Monday it would be taken over by Midland Group, owned by Russian-born businessman Alex Shnaider. Jordan, founded by Irishman Eddie Jordan, will continue to drive under the name Jordan Grand Prix in 2005. Shnaider said his original plan to launch a Midland team had been altered only "insignificantly" by the Jordan takeover which would give Midland a season of learning. No ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Jordan announce takeover by Midland Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.