* Pirelli to replace Bridgestone as sole supplier * Italian company agrees three year deal from 2011 (adds details, other measures, byline) By Alan Baldwin LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - Pirelli will replace Bridgestone as Formula One's sole tyre supplier for three years from 2011, the governing International Automobile Federation (FIA) said on Wednesday. "The sole supplier will undertake to strictly respect the sporting and technical regulations implemented by the FIA," it added in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Pirelli appointed sole F1 tyre supplier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642