* Says will improve balance sheet * Says Ford is paying a bit more interest than some rivals (Adds details on Ford debt reduction plans, background) NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chief Executive Officer Alan Mulally said on Wednesday the No. 2 U.S. automaker would be able to speed up the repayment of its debt as its financial results improve. Ford, the only large U.S. automaker to avoid bankruptcy last year, borrowed more than $23 billion in late 2006, putting up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Mulally says Ford can accelerate debt repayment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642