(Adds company comment, detail, background) By Marc Jones LONDON, Dec 18 (Reuters) - British bus and train operator National Express Group Plc said a strong run by its bus and coach divisions would lead to better-than-expected annual profit, driving its shares to a seven-year high on Monday. The company said it expected to exceed analysts' expectations by around 4.5 percent. The median forecast of 11 analysts polled by Reuters had estimated pretax profit for the year at 144 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-National Express revs up profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.