* Will consider equity fundraising, disposals * Evaluating CVC approach, no Stagecoach contact * Net debt cut by 200 mln stg in H1 * H1 underlying pretax profit down 42 percent * To resume dividend when debt at 'appropriate' level (Adds finance director's comments, share price) By Matt Scuffham LONDON, July 30 (Reuters) - National Express , the troubled British bus and train operator facing a bid approach from its biggest shareholder, said on Thursday it had scrapped its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-National Express scraps dividend to reduce debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.