(Adds comparison to estimates) NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - U.S. truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp posted a quarterly net loss on Tuesday, reflecting asset impairment charges, but results before one-time items were better than Wall Street expected. Navistar posted a fourth-quarter net loss of $343 million, or $4.81 per share, compared with a loss of $103 million, or $1.46 per share, a year earlier. Included in the net loss were asset impairment charges of $358 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Navistar 4th-quarter results top estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.