(Adds comments from conference call and updates share price) CHICAGO, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp. warned on Friday that it will miss its own deadline for filing delayed financial reports, prompting the New York Stock Exchange to say it will begin procedures to delist the stock. Navistar's top executive later seemed to signal his apparent willingness to entertain offers to take the company private -- though a spokesman quickly said the remark was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Navistar to miss filing deadline, faces delisting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.