(Recasts, adds analyst comment, stock move) NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp met its deadline for financial reporting after filing quarterly forms with regulators on Friday, and said it was set to relist on the New York Stock Exchange, sending its shares up 9.4 percent. Navistar said it was on track to surpass its 2009 sales goal of $15 billion and manufacturing profit of $1 billion. It intends to resume trading on Monday on the NYSE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Navistar set to relist on NYSE, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642