(Adds Ford comment, analyst comment, other details background, closing stock price) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Truck maker Navistar International Corp. warned on Tuesday it will take fourth-quarter restructuring charges of as much as $456 million as it struggles to return to profitability amid a sharp drop in truck demand. Navistar shares fell $1.90, or 8.8 percent, to close at $19.75 on the New York Stock Exchange, after trading was halted for the news announcement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Navistar warns charge up to $456 mln, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.