(Adds analyst comments, earnings details, background, early stock activity, byline) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Lear Corp. , the No. 3 U.S. auto parts supplier, on Monday said its quarterly earnings rose 12 percent on new business and the strong euro. "The company continues to perform well," said Mark Oline, managing director for Fitch Ratings, which initiated coverage of the company in September with an investment-grade rating of BBB- on its senior debt. The maker of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-New business boosts Lear profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642