(Updates with final pricing) NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG on Tuesday priced $1 billion in asset-backed securities supported by loans made to car dealers to finance their inventories, a source close to the deal said. Morgan Stanley arranged the sale of the single-class, three-year floating rate notes for the U.S.-German carmaker, the source said. The following are terms and conditions of "Daimler Chrysler Master Owner Trust 2004-B": ***** Issue Amount $1 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-New Issue-DaimlerChrysler prices $1 bln ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.