* Stock falls for third day in a row * SocGen CEO says confident and relaxed * Bank says it has no open position to Volkswagen (Rewrites with share price fall, trader comments) By Sudip Kar-Gupta and Sitaraman Shankar PARIS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Shares in Societe Generale fell for the third day in a row on Wednesday, as the French bank was plagued by new rumours of trading losses despite moves by the company to reassure investors. The chief executive of SocGen said he was confident of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-New loss talk hits SocGen, bank seeks to reassure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642