(Adds details, background) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault beat expectations with a 10.4 percent jump in first-quarter sales on Tuesday, driven by its popular revamped Megane family of cars and growth outside western Europe. Despite the sturdy performance and suggestions by some analysts it should prompt Renault to raise its full-year profit guidance, the company said it was sticking with a goal of boosting operating margin to 4.5 percent from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-New models, international growth spur Renault sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642