(Adds closing share prices, market value, fund manager comments) By Kiyoshi Takenaka TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Nintendo Co. Ltd. briefly zipped past Sony Corp. in market capitalisation on Monday to become one of Japan's top 10 valuable stocks as it elbows the PlayStation maker out of its decade-long dominance of the game industry. Nintendo joined global household names such as Toyota Motor Corp. , Honda Motor Co. and Canon Inc. on the list of the 10 most valuable Japanese companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nintendo briefly outstrips Sony in market value" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.