(Recasts, adds comments) By Sachi Izumi TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Nintendo Co boosted its annual profit outlook by 23 percent on white-hot demand for its Wii video game console and DS portable player, beating market expectations and sending its shares more than 8 percent higher. As consumers in the United States and Europe snap up its game machines, Nintendo hiked forecasts for the Wii 6 percent and for the DS 9 percent, pushing the company to the limits of current production capacity. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nintendo lifts profit, dividend f'cast; shares soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642