(Recasts, adds quotes, details) By Michael Kramer and Ricci Chan TAIPEI/TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , Japan's third-largest automaker, moved to strengthen its push into the fast-growing China market on Tuesday by deepening its partnership with Taiwan's Yulon Motor Co . Nissan, which owns 25 percent of Yulon Motor, said the companies had agreed a T$3 billion (US$86 million) joint venture that would handle everything from engineering to sales and marketing for Nissan in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan banks on Taiwan's Yulon for China assault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.