(Adds detail, stock price) YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 25 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co chief executive Carlos Ghosn said that industrywide sales in the United States could fall well below 15 million vehicles this year and that he expected steel firms to launch another round of price hike talks. Ghosn also told a news conference after the company's annual shareholders' meeting that the carmaker would likely raise prices in Japan to offset a surge in the price of steel and other raw materials. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan CEO braces for worst in U.S., eyes steel talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642