(Adds company, analyst comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co, Japan's third-largest automaker, reported on Wednesday a 51 percent surge in operating profit last business year, extending its dramatic revival on the back of sturdy sales in overseas markets. Mirroring preliminary figures announced a month ago, group operating profit at Nissan, owned 44.4 percent by France's Renault , came to 737.23 billion yen ($6.32 billion) in the year that ended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan confirms robust profit growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.