(Adds Nissan Diesel's revised profit forecasts, updates shares) TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor and affiliate Nissan Diesel Motor will combine small-truck operations and could start producing two-tonne trucks in 2006, dissolving ties with Isuzu Motors Ltd, a newspaper said on Thursday. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun report pushed the shares of ailing truckmaker Nissan Diesel up 9.9 percent to 156 yen while shares in Isuzu ended down 5.1 percent at 93 yen. Nissan Diesel, considered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan, Nissan Diesel to combine truck ops -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.